Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Red Lentil Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil soup recipe. You can have red lentil soup using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Lentil Soup:
- Provide 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- Prepare 3 cups of vegetable broth.
- Provide 4 oz of onion, 1/4” diced.
- Prepare 4 oz of carrot, 1/4” diced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1/2 oz of fresh lemon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of tarragon.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Red Lentil Soup:
- Sweat onions and carrots in a pot with one tbsp oil, 2 oz water, and 1/2 tsp of salt. When onions are clarified, add lentils, broth, garlic, tomato paste, cumin and cayenne. Bring to a boil over med-high heat. Lower heat and simmer, uncovered, until vegetables are very tender and lentils begin to fall apart, about 20 minutes. Squeeze in lemon and stir before serving.
A delicious (naturally gluten free and vegetarian friendly) soup that will quickly become a weeknight favorite! Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the ginger and heat, stirring, for about a minute. Red lentil soup In the Instant Pot All you have to do is chop some onions, rinse your red lentils and dump them in the pressure cooker together with stock, tomatoes and spices. Moroccan Red Lentil Soup is a comforting soup recipe.
If you find this Red Lentil Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.