Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simmered Meat with Tofu (Niku Tofu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simmered Meat with Tofu (Niku Tofu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simmered meat with tofu (niku tofu) recipe. You can cook simmered meat with tofu (niku tofu) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simmered Meat with Tofu (Niku Tofu):
- You need of thinly sliced pork or beef.
- Provide of Shirataki (Konnyaku noodles).
- Take of tofu.
- Take of onion.
- Get of mirin : (A).
- Get of Sake : (A).
Instructions to make Simmered Meat with Tofu (Niku Tofu):
- Cut the onion into wedges..
- Boil the Shirataki for 3 – 4 minutes. Drain the water and cut into bite-size lengths. Cut the sliced meat into bite-size chunks..
- Place Tofu in a strainer. Leave it for 20~30 minutes. This process prevents the broth from becoming watery and helps the tofu soaks the broth..
- Add the condiment (A) in a pan and heat until it boils. Add the onion and cook for a few minutes..
- Turn the heat off and add Shirataki and mix them. Then cover them with sliced meat..
- Cut the tofu into eight equal pieces..
- Turn the heat on and cook it until it boils with a lid. Then cook it over medium heat for 4 minutes..
- Open the lid and mix all the ingredients a few times..
- Place the tofu and simmer the pot with a lid for 3 minutes..
- Now your meal is ready. If you leave the pan for a while, the ingredients soak the broth more..
Cook for a minute or so, scraping bottom of pan with a wooden spoon if necessary to loosen any stuck bits of meat, then add tofu. Hitta stockbilder i HD på Simmered Meat Tofu och miljontals andra royaltyfria stockbilder, illustrationer och vektorer i Shutterstocks samling. Tusentals nya, högkvalitativa bilder läggs till varje dag. Spinach & Fried Tofu Miso Soup. Niku-jaga with Douban-jiang (Simmered Beef & Potatoes).
If you find this Simmered Meat with Tofu (Niku Tofu) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.