Two Happy Families Gochujang and regular Pork.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, two happy families gochujang and regular pork. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Two Happy Families Gochujang and regular Pork is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Two Happy Families Gochujang and regular Pork is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook two happy families gochujang and regular pork using 23 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Two Happy Families Gochujang and regular Pork:
- Get of Marinade—————————.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of gochujang paste.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of thinly sliced Boston Butt pork roast.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Regular Pork———————.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of thinly sliced pork Boston butt.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- Make ready To taste of fresh ground black pepper.
- Make ready To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- Get of Cooking Part—————————.
- Take 2 ounce of bacon slices.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion sliced thinly.
- Take 1/3 cup of pickled radish.
- Make ready 2 cup of chopped pickled mustard greens.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Take of Finishing——————–.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
Instructions to make Two Happy Families Gochujang and regular Pork:
- Slice the pork very thinly best to slice mostly frozen. Put into a ziploc bag. Leave this in the refrigerator till it's completely defrosted..
- Add the salt and pepper..
- Add the gochujang paste and coat each piece of meat..
- Add to a ziploc bag..
- Open the radishes and take out the envelopes. See if they are julienne or sliced into medallions. If medallions slice into julienne style..
- Get all the air out of the bag as possible.
- Let this marinate for a day and overnight in the refrigerator. I did mine for 2 days..
- Cook the rice as you like. You can also see any of my recipes or follow instructions on the package. I added a cup of English peas..
- These are the type of radishes I used..
- Rinse the pickled mustard greens very well. Discard the liquids in the package..
- Slice the carrots, and celery on a bias. Finely slice the onion, and garlic cloves..
- Now vegetables are ready. Set them aside..
- Slice the bacon and lay flat in a pan and start to heat. This will allow more even rendering of the fat..
- Heat a skillet add the regular pork and sear this won't take long at all the pork is so thin. Set aside..
- When almost done looking like this in picture this is the way you want it..
- Add the vegetables to the pan with the bacon drippings and bacon. Cover and simmer till the carrots are where you like them in doneness..
- Add cornstarch to the vegetables..
- Stir till you don't see the cornstarch..
- Add the broth and stir..
- Now mix the second tablespoon of cornstarch and water pour into the vegetables. When thickened set aside..
- Now do the gochujang pork on the hot pan..
- Turn as needed..
- You may need to scrape the pan..
- Do in batches till done..
- Divide the vegetables serve half with the gochujang pork and half with the regular pork..
- Serve with the rice I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food two happy families gochujang and regular pork recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!