Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Masala Fish Fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Fish Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Fish Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala fish fry recipe. You can cook masala fish fry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Fish Fry:
- Take 300 gm of Fish pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take of For frying fish.
- Get as needed of Oil for shallow frying.
- Get 2 of tomatoes puree.
- Provide as needed of Green spring onion for garnishing.
Steps to make Masala Fish Fry:
- Wash the fish pieces and sprinkle some salt and 1 lemon juice and keep ot aside for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Now heat a pan and add oil for shallow frying these fish pieces.
- Once fish is fried. In the same pan add 1 tsp oil and add ginger garlic paste, green chillies sauté it for a minute..
- Now add tomato puree, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and garam masala and mix well and cook for 5 minutes..
- Once the tomato gravy is cooked add fried fish to this. Keep on low flame for 5 minutes with the lid covered..
- Now serve hot on plate and garnish it with lemon and green spring onions..
I have already posted fish fry recipe…. This masala fish fry was a experiment few weeks back and it was a super hit at home that the lil one just loved it…. And now this has become regular whenever we. Masala Fish Fry came out simply superb. I prepared this along with the Kerala Style Prawn Roast and Meen Kuzhambu which is the next post.
If you find this Masala Fish Fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.