Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate cupcake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate cupcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate cupcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cupcake recipe. You can have chocolate cupcake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate cupcake:
- Provide of good quality cocoa powder.
- Provide of boiling hot water.
- You need of unsalted butter, softened (at room temperature).
- You need of caster sugar.
- Take of self-raising flour.
- Use of baking powder.
- Take of eggs.
Steps to make Chocolate cupcake:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas mark 6. Line 2 – 12 hole bun trays with paper cases..
- Sift the cocoa into a large bowl; add 4 Tbsp of boiling water and mix into a thick chocolate syrup, adding more water if you needed. Add the softened butter, sugar, self-raising flour, baking powder and eggs. Mix with electric beaters until smooth and evenly mixed..
- Teaspoon of the mixture into the paper cases, filling them 3/4 full. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the sponge mixture has risen and the cupcakes spring back when you touch them. Remove from the oven; cool on a wire rack..
- Decorate with chocolate sprinkles or however you like..
- ✅NOTES: If you use self raising flour only use 1 tsp of baking powder. if you use all purpose flour, you can use 2 tsp baking powder & sifted it several time..
Chocolate cupcakes are always popular at a bake sale or afternoon tea. Indulge in frosted fairy cakes, red velvet, melting middle muffins and more. Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a chocolate buttercream frosting! Chocolate is an easy and classic flavor for a cupcake. This has been a literal labor of love!
If you find this Chocolate cupcake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.