Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pulled pork with sriracha bbq sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pulled pork with sriracha bbq sauce using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce:
- Get 1-3 of # pork shoulder (Boston butt).
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1 Tbsp of coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 C of ketchup.
- Take 1/3 C of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Take 2/3 C of water.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced ginger.
Instructions to make Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce:
- Combine the brown sugar, coriander, garlic powder, chili powder and salt in a bowl. Rub this mixture all over the pork..
- Combine the ketchup, vinegar, water, 2 Tbsp Sriracha, and ginger in a slow cooker and add the pork. Turn to coat. Cook on high for 6 hours and turn to low for 1-2 hours more, until meat is tender. Remove the pork from cooker. Remove bones. Stir in the remaining 1 Tbsp Sriracha to the sauce in the cooker. Add the pork back in to the cooker and shred, mixing the sauce and meat well. Serve as sandwiches or however you want to eat it..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pulled pork with sriracha bbq sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!