Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. You may already understand that many of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. You will notice that one of the vegetables we are talking about is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. You will additionally find that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For those who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato soup (yummy – w/low fat options) recipe. You can have potato soup (yummy – w/low fat options) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options):
- Use of Chunky Soups.
- Prepare 12 of small red potatoes, cubed small.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Take 3 of celery stalks, diced.
- Take 4 cup of water.
- Provide 2 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt – or more to taste.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of celery salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Get 1 pinch of of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of ground red and black pepper – to taste.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 8 slice of bacon, diced.
- You need 1 of cheese, shredded.
- Use 1 of corn tortilla chips, crumbled.
Steps to make Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options):
- In a large stock pot, cook bacon until crisp. (Bacon is used as a garnish).
- Remove bacon and remove and discard half of the fat from the pot. Add onions and celery to pot (with remaining bacon fat) and saute for 2 mins. – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, AFTER BACON IS COOKED, DISCARD ALL FAT AND SAUTE USING OLIVE OIL..
- Add potatoes to the pot (I like to keep the skin on). Cook for 5 mins..
- Add seasoning.
- Add water.
- Add Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (or your favorite condensed creamy soup). Stir and cook until potatoes begin to soften, about 8 – 10 mins. – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, USE 98%FAT FREE CAMPBELL'S CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP..
- In a separate bowl, mix milk and flour until smooth. Add milk mixture (slowly while stirring) into pot. Cook for 5 mins. – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, USE NON-FAT MILK..
- Remove half of the ingredients from the pot, and blend in a blender untill smooth. Return the blended ingredients to the pot and mix with the chunky ingredients (this keeps texture in your soup)..
- Add parsley. Simmer, stir, and taste. YUM!.
- When serving, garnish with cheese, bacon, and/or tortilla chips (optional but adds more texture, crunch, and flavor). – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, OMIT BACON OR SUBTITUTE WITH TURKEY BACON, OMIT CHEESE, AND USE FAT FREE TORTILLA CHIPS..
This recipe is super simple and delicious. I love this soup super easy to make healthy and yummy to eat the Apple really alters the taste I like slightly less. Creamy Potato Soup – so simple and all-homemade, with carrots, celery, potatoes, milk, butter, flour, and bacon The potato soup will thicken as it simmers, and even more as it cools down. I like to wait until the potatoes are almost As much as it helped you to receive the yummy meals, know that it. Milk and chicken broth complete the soup.
If you find this Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.