Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sauteed Lobster recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sauteed Lobster recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Start out with exchanging the bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sauteed lobster recipe. You can cook sauteed lobster using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sauteed Lobster:
- Provide 1 of lobster/person.
- Use 3 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 small of orange.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic salt – divided.
- Get 1 tsp of dill weed.
Instructions to make Sauteed Lobster:
- This recipe assumes you have intact, cooked, frozen lobsters. Allow the lobsters to thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours..
- Remove the pincers where they attach to the body. Use a nut cracker to break the shell around the joints and claw..
- Use the tip of a small claw to dig the meat out of the pincer leg. The claw meat often comes out intact..
- Grasp the lobster tail with one hand and its body with the other. Press the tail into the body and twist to separate the tail from the body..
- Remove and discard the green gland, stomach and any veins or eggs. Rinse with cold water if needed..
- Reserve the shells and left over body parts for lobster stock..
- Place the point of a stout knife in the base of the tail. Rock the blade down the length of the tail to split it in half..
- Peel the shell away from the lobster tail meat. Each half should come out intact. Rinse under cold water to clean if necessary..
- Chop the meat into bite size portions and add the claw meat..
- In a wok or frying pan, add the butter, lemon juice, dill, garlic salt and a cut up orange. Heat to sizzling hot. Add the lobster meat and stir for 1 minute. Do not cook longer than 90 seconds if you have a pre-cooked lobster..
- Serve immediately with melted citrus butter from pan..
If you find this Sauteed Lobster recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.