Chicken mini empanadas. Fold the circles in half and pinch to seal. Pierce the tops with a fork. Chicken empanadas are easy and fun to make, and they are excellent for lunch boxes or for a snack on the go.
Empanada can be fried or baked. This chicken empanada recipe is involves baking because it gives the crust more flaky texture. Photo: Photo: Keller + Keller / Food Styling: Marie Piraino.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken mini empanadas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fold the circles in half and pinch to seal. Pierce the tops with a fork. Chicken empanadas are easy and fun to make, and they are excellent for lunch boxes or for a snack on the go.
Chicken mini empanadas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken mini empanadas is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken mini empanadas using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken mini empanadas:
- Get of ready to bake pie crusts (4 9" rounds).
- Take of package short cuts chicken breast, chopped.
- Make ready of chunky salsa.
- Get of can sliced ripe olives.
- Take of shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Make ready of Extra salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for serving (optional).
Making empanadas is a labor of love. The recipe for our pint-size version, which streamlines the process by. Place the empanadas on a lined baking sheet. Using the tines of a form, press the edge of each empanada to seal.
Steps to make Chicken mini empanadas:
- Remove pie crusts from packaging and let warm at room temperature for 15 mins.
- Preheat oven to 400..
- In medium saucepan, combine chicken, salsa, and olives. Bring to boil, then simmer over medium heat for 5 mins. Remove from heat..
- Lay pie crusts on flat surface, and cut into 3-3 1/2 inch rounds. Each crust will yield 8 – you will need to roll the scraps for the last one..
- Place a teaspoon of chicken mixture on each of the 36 rounds. Top each one with cheese, evenly distributed. Fold the circles in half, and press edges together with fork to seal..
- Place empanadas on parchment lined baking sheets and bake for 15 mins or until golden. Serve hot with salsa, sour cream, or guacamole, if desired..
Mini Chicken Empanadas with ingredients by Ortega and recipe by Sandra Lee. Mini empanadas stuffed with chicken and other traditional Mexican favorite ingredients! It was really difficult not to devour more than my share of these Mini Chicken Empanadas when I pulled them out of the oven. They are ridiculously tasty. and so easy peasy to make! Recipe: Smoked Mini Chicken Empanadas NEXT READ.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken mini empanadas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!