Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best AFitClass Lentil Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AFitClass Lentil Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to afitclass lentil kale soup recipe. To make afitclass lentil kale soup you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare AFitClass Lentil Kale Soup:
- Get of garlic minced.
- Take of olive oil.
- Get of pkg mushrooms sliced.
- Take of vegetable stock.
- Prepare of 1 cup lentils. Any kind, black beluga lentils are my favorite, but often use green.
- Get of Water.
- Take of Soup addition-Italian flavor.
- You need of 1/3 cup Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Several cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide of oil.
- Take of dried oregano.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Several handfuls of chopped kale, hard stems removed.
Instructions to make AFitClass Lentil Kale Soup:
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and clove of garlic and sauté briefly. Add sliced mushrooms and sauté until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock plus fill with water. I like to use empty vegetable stock container x 2. If you like it soupier, add another water. Add one cup of lentils, briefly stir, then lower heat to low and cover. 30 to 40 minutes. The longer it simmers the richer it gets, but you may need more water..
- When almost done simmering, get out a small sauté pan and sauté your olive oil and clove mixture briefly. Add tomato paste and oregano and stir until mixed, for about a minute. When it is nice and combined, stir it into the soup.
- Add kale and leave simmering on low for another 5 minutes or so. Maybe add a little salt and pepper, but many people like to adjust their seasoning as they have a serving.
- That’s it, it’s ready to go! But let it cool off slightly, broth soups can scorch the tongue. I like it with a little splash of hot sauce and crumbled blue corn tortilla chips on top. Pictured below is FitClass Kale Mushroom Soup, and FitClass roasted carrots for dessert..
If you find this AFitClass Lentil Kale Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.