Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simply Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simply Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simply Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simply stuffed bell peppers recipe. You can have simply stuffed bell peppers using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simply Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- You need of bell peppers.
- Use of Ground beef or turkey.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Use of Cajun seasoning.
- Provide of Quinoa.
- Take of Broth.
- Use of Cheese (pepper jack, cheddar, parmesean, etc).
Instructions to make Simply Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop onion and mushrooms ahead of time. Heat large pan with oil on med to med high. Add onion, then muchrooms. Sauteed for about 7 min..
- Add meat. Cook until meat is done, season well with pepper and salt of your choice. I put 2 pounds of meat for the meat lovers, but 1 to 1.5 will do. Don't get skimpy on this part..
- Cook the quinoa according to the directions. Use broth instead of water as there is so much more flavor this way..
- If the meat mixture is done, turn off the heat until you add the quinoa..
- Mix everything together then stuff the peppers. Add cheese to the meat mixture too..
- Bake for 45 min covered. This will soften the peppers as they cook. Cook uncovered for additional 15 after you've topped them with cheese..
If you find this Simply Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.