Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak).
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hambagu (japanese hamburger steak). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have hambagu (japanese hamburger steak) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak):
- Get of minced beef.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of panko crumbs.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of black pepper.
- Get of Italian spice.
- Prepare of ground cardamom (optional, gives more depth to the taste).
Instructions to make Hambagu (Japanese Hamburger steak):
- Mix ground beef with all the seasoning in a bowl..
- Add more panko crumbs if mixture is still too wet to mould into shape..
- Shape into burger patties about 1 inch thick..
- Place patties into fry pan on medium high heat and cook one side for 2 minutes. Flip them over and cook until liquid starts to ooze out (indication of medium rare). Remove from pan and let rest for 5 more minutes before serving (to get perfect medium well). If well done is desired, turn off the heat and cover the pan for 5 minutes..
- While resting aside or in the covered pan, toast burger buns in oven or another fry pan over low heat. Prepare sliced cheese, lettuce and tomato for garnishing. I also squeeze some ketchup and Japanese mayo to complete the dish. Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food hambagu (japanese hamburger steak) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!