Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce. These vegan Strawberry Pancakes are quick and easy to make! Add some chopped strawberries into the pancake batter and make them the most perfect pancakes for a summer brunch! If you are looking for a super simple vegan pancake recipe for a weekend brunch, this is it.
I opted to not make these pancakes too sweet because I like real maple syrup or a liberal topping of strawberries to drive the sweetness. These delicious vegan pancakes are perfect served with fresh fruit or maple syrup, but if you want to make them into an extra-special Valentine's Day breakfast or dessert, serve them with scoops of homemade Strawberry-Cherry Ice Cream and a liberal drizzle of Warm Chocolate Sauce. Fluffy Vegan Pancakes made with applesauce, oats, and not a single banana.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegan pancakes with strawberry sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These vegan Strawberry Pancakes are quick and easy to make! Add some chopped strawberries into the pancake batter and make them the most perfect pancakes for a summer brunch! If you are looking for a super simple vegan pancake recipe for a weekend brunch, this is it.
Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan pancakes with strawberry sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce:
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Make ready 1 cup of soy milk + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1/2 cup of apple puree /applesauce.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get of Strawberry sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of organic sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- Take 3/4 tsp of cornstarch.
- Get of For frying.
- Make ready as needed of Vegan butter,.
Add toppings or mix-ins for endless variations on this yummy, healthy This is some serious pancake perfection right here! And without bananas, I'm really impressed. Love the apple sauce in there! Light and fluffy pancakes packed with strawberries.
Steps to make Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir to combine. In another medium mixing bowl or large measuring cup, combine all the wet ingredients as well..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps. Let the batter rest for 7 minutes..
- While the batter rests, combine all the ingredients for the strawberry sauce in a heavy bottom saucepan over medium low heat and cook stirring frequently until the sugar has completely dissolved and the strawberry has released all its juices. Take off the heat and keep for serving..
- After the 7 minutes, heat a shallow frying pan over low heat and add in the vegan butter, just enough to lightly coat the pan..
- Measure about a little over 1/3 cup of batter per pancake and with a spoon spread the batter till desired thickness is reached..
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side on medium low heat..
- Stack the pancakes after cooking and pour over the top the strawberry sauce. Enjoy!.
The vanilla makes this breakfast seem like dessert! Serve with butter and real maple syrup. The sauce can also be served as a dessert sauce for pound cake, bread pudding, pancakes, angel food cake or ice cream. Best Vegan Pancakes – Light, fluffy and easy to make, these simple plant based pancakes are egg and dairy free, made with everyday ingredients and ready in minutes for a delicious start to your day! In our home, making pancakes is pretty much a weekly thing!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegan pancakes with strawberry sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!