Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Avocado Sushi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Avocado Sushi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado Sushi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado sushi recipe. To cook avocado sushi you only need 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Avocado Sushi:
- Use 1 cup of sushi rice.
- Take 1.5 cup of water.
- Take 1 of avocado skin removed, and cut into strips.
- You need 3 tbsp of sushi seasoning (Rice wine vinegar, sugar and salt).
- Prepare 3 of Nori sheet Cut into halve.
Instructions to make Avocado Sushi:
- Take sushi rice. It is a short-grained rice. Put rice and water in a pot on high heat. Let the water boil..
- Once the water starts to boil, lower the heat, stir the rice, cover the pot with lid and cook the rice for 20 minutes on low heat. Do not open the lid in between. After 20 minutes, the water will be absorbed and rice is cooked. Fluff the rice with a fork..
- Remove the rice in a wide dish. Add 3 tbsp of sushi seasoning to it and mix well. (I have used store brought obento brand Sushi seasoning. It is a mix of rice vinegar, salt and sugar). The vinegared rice is ready. Keep aside the rice to cool. (The rice should be cooled before making sushi)..
- Now take the nori sheet and cut into half..
- This is the shiny glazed side of nori sheet..
- Place the nori sheet with the glaze side facing down on one edge of the bamboo mat as shown. (this mat is specially made to roll sushi). Take one cup of water and put 1 tbsp of sushi seasoning in it. Dip your palms in it. This will help to prevent rice from sticking in the hands..
- Now put a fistful of rice on the cut nori sheet. Spread it evenly on the sheet. Leave around 2 cm space on the top of the nori sheet as shown. Place the choice of your topping on it as shown. I have used Avocado strips. (You can use lengthwise cut cucumber, tofu, carrot)..
- Now lift the end of the mat closest to you and begin to roll the sheet tightly. It should come at the end of the other end of the nori sheet leaving the 2 cm gap as shown. Press the roll tightly so that the edge of the nori sheet is tight..
- Open the mat roll the remaining roll. And roll and join the other end of the nori sheet. (You can also brush the other end of the nori sheet with water to help it sticking better to the roll).Now again with the help of the mat press the roll tightly so that it is nicely stuck and becomes a tight roll..
- Now cut the uneven end of the roll and cut into half with a sharp knife dipped in the water sushi seasoning solution. This helps to prevent knife sticking to the the sushi while cutting into pieces..
- Cut each halves into 3-4 small pieces..
- Arrange the cut sushi pieces into a plate and serve with the dipping sauce..
How To Cut Avocado For Sushi. There are different ways in which you can cut an avocado. However, I will discuss two popular methods that are commonly used for making sushi rolls. My boyfriend and I love making sushi. People often it find it weird that we make it at least weekly.
If you find this Avocado Sushi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.