BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bbq pulled pork sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have bbq pulled pork sandwich using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich:
- Prepare 3 lb. of pork (shoulder or butt, bone-in).
- Make ready 3 tbs. of dry rub (seasonings).
- Prepare 1 of small onion, roughly chopped.
- Take 1.5 cups of vegetable stock.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of apple-cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 cups of BBQ sauce (divided).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dry mustard.
- Get 1 sprig of fresh rosemary.
Steps to make BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich:
- Prepare the pork (trim fat, remove rind) and cover the meat with dry rub seasonings and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour (covered)..
- Heat up an outdoor grill with smoking chips (best) or a large frying pan with oil, and sear the meat on all sides on medium-high heat, for about 4 minutes all 4 sides. [This will seal in the juices of the meat while slow-cooking later in the oven].
- Heat oven to 300˚.
- Transfer the meat to a large pot / pan with lid (oven proof) and add the onion, braising liquid ingredients, and seasonings. Cover and place in the oven to slow cook for 3 hours..
- When done cooking, carefully remove the meat from the pan and place on a large cutting board surface. Allow the pork to cool a bit. Drain off the pan liquid..
- Shred the pork using two forks. Lightly chop the shredded pieces crosswise..
- Add the shredded pork back to the empty pan and lightly cover with BBQ sauce. Cover and place back into the now cooling oven for 10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and lightly mix the pork. Place the pork on open buns / rolls and top with other favorite toppings (slaw, pickle, etc.)..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bbq pulled pork sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!