Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Cupcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Cupcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cupcake recipe. To cook chocolate cupcake you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Cupcake:
- Prepare of cup curd / yoghurt.
- You need of cup oil.
- Get of cup maida.
- Prepare of tsp vanilla / pineapple essence.
- Take of cup powdered sugar.
- Prepare of tsp baking powder.
- Take of tsp baking soda.
- Use of cup water.
- You need of cup chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Pinch salt.
- Use of cupcake liners.
Instructions to make Chocolate Cupcake:
- In a large mixing bowl take curd and oil. Add vanilla / pineapple extract and whisk well till the curd and oil blends smooth..
- Whisk and combine maida, powdered sugar, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt..
- Add ¼ cup of water and make a smooth batter. Add chocolate chip and fold gently..
- Take the cake batter and pour into cupcake liners two-third to ¾ full. Tap twice to level up uniformly and remove any air bubbles if present..
- Bake the cupcakes at 180 degree celsius for 15 minutes..
- Cool down the cupcakes completely and serve them as required..
Chocolate cupcakes are always popular at a bake sale or afternoon tea. Indulge in frosted fairy cakes, red velvet, melting middle muffins and more. Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a chocolate buttercream frosting! Chocolate is an easy and classic flavor for a cupcake. This has been a literal labor of love!
If you find this Chocolate Cupcake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.