Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good affect on your health. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition discover that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For those of you who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy gingerbread brownies w/ chocolate-banana frosting recipe. You can have easy gingerbread brownies w/ chocolate-banana frosting using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting:
- You need of Gingerbread cookie mix.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Get of coconut oil.
- Get of milk chocolate chips.
- Get of cocoa powder.
- You need of eggs.
- Take of cream cheese; softened.
- Use of cocoa powder.
- Provide of powdered sugar.
- Use of banana extract.
- Take of melted butter.
Instructions to make Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk together gingerbread cookie mix, 1/4 C cocoa powder, coconut oil, eggs, and melted butter until blended..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Spray an 8 x 8 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Whisk together cream cheese, 1/4 C cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and butter until smooth. Fold in banana extract. Add a tiny bit of milk if necessary to adjust consistency..
- Variations; Vegetable oil, bakers chocolate, shredded coconut, evaporated milk, pecans, walnuts, white chocolate, molasses, ground ginger, cinnamon, allspice, clove, heavy cream, vanilla extract, coffee extract, espresso powder, nutmeg, sour cream, brown sugar, caramelized bananas, rum, rum extract, pumpkin pie spice, honey, cayenne, raspberry, caramel, cashews, cherries, dates, maple, orange, plums, raisins, port, strawberries,.
If you find this Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.