One fried Onion Big Steak Burger 😀.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, one fried onion big steak burger 😀. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One fried Onion Big Steak Burger 😀 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. One fried Onion Big Steak Burger 😀 is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook one fried onion big steak burger 😀 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make One fried Onion Big Steak Burger 😀:
- Make ready of Brioche Bun.
- Prepare of 100% Beef Quater Pounder.
- Take of thick sliced Hallumi Cheese.
- Take of medium onion.
- Prepare of Some Spinach.
- Prepare of thin cut Cucumber.
- Prepare of Sauce. I used A mustard BBQ Sauce.
Instructions to make One fried Onion Big Steak Burger 😀:
- Add a lityle olive oil heat up add the burger and onions, 2 minutes on each side until burger is browned and cooked add the insides of the bun and brown them.
- Next take off the burger buns and add to the plate. Add the cheese to the frying pan colour both sides..
- Add spinach on the bottom bun then add cucumber and a little salt. Then add the beef burger.
- Next the Hallumi cheese and fried onions on top. Add the sauce to the top bun.
- Then add the top bun to the burger stack. Serve while hot..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food one fried onion big steak burger 😀 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!