Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lobster with Burmese curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster with Burmese curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Start with exchanging the lights. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster with burmese curry recipe. To make lobster with burmese curry you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster with Burmese curry:
- You need 1 of Lobster.
- Provide 10 grams of Fresh turmeric.
- You need 5 grams of Red chilli powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 10 grams of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 grams of Chopped fresh chillies.
- Get 3 grams of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 10 gram of Chopped coriander.
- You need 10 gram of Spring onion.
- Provide 80 ml of Coconut milk.
- You need 5 ml of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 5 grams of Sugar.
- Take 150 ml of Chicken stock.
- You need as required of Oil to saute.
- Get as required of Micro greens to garnish.
Instructions to make Lobster with Burmese curry:
- Clean, wash and marinate the lobster with salt, garlic and oil and keep in refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Pound the fresh turmeric and make paste by adding water.
- Heat oil in a pan sear the lobster and keep aside..
- Now saute garlic, chilli, onions and spring onion for 3-4 minutes..
- Add pounded turmeric and chilli powder..
- Now add the lobster, coconut milk and chicken stock and cook for 10 minutes over low heat..
- Add salt, sugar and coriander leaves..
- Finish with lemon juice..
- Serve hot with jasmine rice, garnished with micro greens..
If you find this Lobster with Burmese curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.