Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Grilled Lobster and Shrimp Kabob recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Lobster and Shrimp Kabob recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Lobster and Shrimp Kabob recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Complete this for your house, not just the kitchen. You need to replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled lobster and shrimp kabob recipe. To cook grilled lobster and shrimp kabob you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Lobster and Shrimp Kabob:
- You need 1 of lobster per person.
- Use 3 of shrimp per person.
- Take 1/4 of bell pepper sliced into square pieces per person.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion sliced into small square pieces per person.
- Get 1/2 of lemon per lobster.
- Prepare 1 clove of minced garlic per lobster.
- Provide of salt.
- Take of pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of olive oil per lobster.
- Provide of old bay seasoning.
Steps to make Grilled Lobster and Shrimp Kabob:
- First step will be to slice lobster in half and clean out tamale (green guts of lobster). Lobster must be fresh and still alive. Go right down the middle of the body and try not to cut through back of shell. So keep lobster in one piece..
- Wash out the tamale and crack the claws and knuckle of each lobster so it will be easy to eat for your self and guests later..
- Now spread out minced garlic down the middle of body of your lobster sprinkle with dashes of salt and pepper and lightly add olive oil. Now easy a little old bay seasoning and then squeeze the half lemon down the middle of lobster. Save the lemon to grill as well..
- With a kabob stick or reusable kabob start to skewer shrimp, peppers and onions. Make sure shrimp are peeled and only tail if anything is left for shell. Just dash with salt and pepper..
- Heat your grill to 400 degrees then lay lobster on its back so you are looking at the meat and your lemon juice and oil can soak in. Let grill for about 10 -15 minutes then carefully flip the lobster and let grill for 5-8 more minutes..
- Your lobster shell should have a nice dark orange color and your lobster meat should be cooked..
- While grilling lobster you should also grill your shrimp kabobs. If you can't tell when the kabobs are done cooking maybe you should not be eating this. Just kidding but they do cook quick but you will want to leave them a slight bit longer go have peppers and onions grill..
- When serving I like to lay the kabobs right in middle of lobster. Look at picture. Hope you all enjoy and I will add my recipe for baked stuffed lobster later on..
If you find this Grilled Lobster and Shrimp Kabob recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.