Steak Burger with Salsa Topping. 😍😃.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, steak burger with salsa topping. 😍😃. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steak Burger with Salsa Topping. 😍😃 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Steak Burger with Salsa Topping. 😍😃 is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak burger with salsa topping. 😍😃 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Burger with Salsa Topping. 😍😃:
- Prepare of Aberdeen Angus frying steak.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Make ready of Garlic.
- Take of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Get of small handful Wild rocket lettuce.
- Get of red onion.
- Get of cucumber cut in half.
- Take of Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Get of Salsa mix.
- Get of Cooked Corn on the Cob.
Steps to make Steak Burger with Salsa Topping. 😍😃:
- Ingredients. Cook your oven chips as the steak cooks really Quick. Or just have a side salad.
- Melt the butter and add the garlic granuals, then add the steak 2 minutes on both sides..
- Grill the insides of the Brioche bun and add the cooked corn on the cob to the grill just to warm. When the steak is cooked add the steak to the bun and add the salad. Cheese, Rocket lettuce,.
- Tomatoes, cucumber and red onion to the top half and the Salsa. Add the top..
- Serve with Chips and a corn on the cob..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food steak burger with salsa topping. 😍😃 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!