Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peppered Shrimp & Lobster recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peppered Shrimp & Lobster recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peppered shrimp & lobster recipe. You can have peppered shrimp & lobster using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peppered Shrimp & Lobster:
- Get 1 of precooked chopped lobster tail.
- Provide 1 tsp of chili paste.
- Take 1 tsp of McCormick hot shot black & red seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of course ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of finely diced serrano chili.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 lb of cleaned & devained shrimp.
Instructions to make Peppered Shrimp & Lobster:
- start by heating a large skillet with butter, garlic & olive oil cook on med heat about 1 minute add in diced serrano chili cook another minute. add in shrimp & chopped lobster and all seasonings along with chili paste. Cook 6-7 minutes till shrimp are nice & pink. This is a spicy dish Enjoy!.
If you find this Peppered Shrimp & Lobster recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.