Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Veg. Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg. Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg. Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg. lasagna recipe. You can cook veg. lasagna using 37 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg. Lasagna:
- Take of For red sauce:-.
- Get 5-6 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Get 6-7 of crushed garlic cloves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Take 2-3 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- Use of For white sauce:-.
- Get 2 tablespoon of butter.
- Get 2 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- Use 2 cups of milk.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of grated cheese.
- Take of For vegetable mixture:-.
- Provide 3-4 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 7-8 of crushed garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chilli flakes.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Take 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped green, red, yellow bell peppers.
- Use 3-4 tablespoon of chopped carrot.
- Take 3-4 tablespoon of chopped cabbage.
- Get 3-4 tablespoon of boiled american corn seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped spinach leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need of For lasagna sheet:-.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need of Little salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Get of Other ingredients:-.
- Get of Grated cheese as required.
Steps to make Veg. Lasagna:
- For red sauce:- Blanch tomatoes in boiling water, remove it's skin, blend in mixer grinder and make puree.
- In a pan heat oil..
- Add chopped onion and crushed garlic cloves. Saute for sometimes..
- Add prepared tomato puree..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, sugar, chilli flakes and oregano..
- Mix well. Cook till get semi thick consistency..
- Add tomato ketchup, mix well. Red sauce is ready..
- For white sauce:- In a pan heat butter. Add all purpose flour and roast till golden brown..
- Add milk slowly and stir continuously. No lumps should be there..
- Add salt, black pepper powder and grated cheese..
- Cook till get desired consistency..
- For vegetable mixture:- In a pan heat oil..
- Add crushed garlic cloves, red chilli flakes and oregano. Saute for sometimes..
- Add chopped onion, cabbage and carrot. Saute for sometimes..
- Add green, red, yellow bell peppers and boiled american corn seeds..
- Add salt and red chilli powder. Mix well..
- Keep vegetables crunchy..
- For lasagna sheet:- Knead little soft dough of all purpose flour, salt, oil and enough water..
- Make balls from it and roll out thin rotis from it. Make four rotis. Put rotis on wire rack or on cotton cloth and allow it to dry..
- In a baking dish first pour some red sauce (3-4 big spoon) and spread it..
- Put one lasagna sheet over it..
- Spread some vegetable mixture over it..
- Spread white sauce and then grated cheese over it..
- Again.put lasagna sheet, then red sauce, vegetable mixture, white sauce and cheese..
- Again make same layer..
- Put last lasagna sheet on the top. Spread grated cheese over it. Sprinkle chilli flakes and oregano over it. Garnish with chopped bell peppers..
- Bake for 30- 35 at 180° c.
This vegetarian lasagne recipes shows you how to make a vegetarian lasagne from scratch. This recipe is a family favourite, packed with buttery aubergines. Vegetarian lasagna is a hearty, satisfying Italian classic! You can make vegetarian lasagna similar to how you make meat lasagna, except you leave out the meat and include lots of veggies in the. Looking for an easy and healthy vegetarian lasagna recipe?
If you find this Veg. Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.