Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Apple Spice Layer Torte with Caramel Mousse Filling and Frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Spice Layer Torte with Caramel Mousse Filling and Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Spice Layer Torte with Caramel Mousse Filling and Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more you have of it, the better you will feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a terrific source of protein.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple spice layer torte with caramel mousse filling and frosting recipe. To make apple spice layer torte with caramel mousse filling and frosting you only need 27 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Spice Layer Torte with Caramel Mousse Filling and Frosting:
- Prepare of For Apple Spice Cake.
- Use 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Use 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of ground ginger.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of allspice.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Use 3 of large eggs.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 8 ounces of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 cups of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large granny smith apple, peeled, cored and grated.
- Take of powdered sugar as needed for dusting.
- Provide of For Caramel Mousse Filling and Frosting.
- Use 2 1/2 cups of cold heavy whipping cream.
- Use 8 ounces of cream cheese at room temperature.
- Take 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- Use 3/4 cup of my salted caramel sauce, located in my profile and search.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 11/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Provide of For Garnish.
- Take of additional salted c a Ramen sauce for drizzling the top of cake.
- Get of as needed, decorative white sugar balls.
Instructions to make Apple Spice Layer Torte with Caramel Mousse Filling and Frosting:
- Make Apple Spice Cake.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a jelly roll pan with bakers spray. Line pan with parchment paper and spray paper with bakers spray.
- In a bowl combine flour, cornstarch,baking powder, salt and all spices.
- Beat butter and light brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating in after each egg, then aiternating buttermilk with flour/spice mixture just until smooth.
- Fold in the shredded apple.
- Spread evenly onto prepared pan and bake 12 to 15 minutes, until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes then invert on powdered sugar dusted kitchen towel on a rack to cool completely. Remove parchment carefully when you invert it to cool.
- Make Caramel Mousse Filling and Frosting.
- Beat cream until it forms soft peaks.
- In another bowl beat cream cheese, marscapone, caramel sauce, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add 1/3 of cream cheese mixture to crem and beat until just firm, then fold in remaining in 2 additions until uniform in color.
- Assemble Cake.
- Slice cake 8nto 4 even layers as shown below.
- Place one layer on serving plate, bottom facing up.
- Add a layer of caramel filling.
- Top with second cake slice layer, bottom up.
- Cover with more filling.
- Add third cake slice layer, bottom up.
- Cover with filling.
- Finally add last cake slice layer and frost entire cake. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before slicing.
- Garnish with a drizzle of salted caramel sauce and decorative sugar balls.
- Slice and serve.
Do not be afraid of the total time; the cake will be in the oven for an hour and will have to cool for two hours before adding the. In a large bowl, beat sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended. In another bowl, whisk flour, pie spice, salt and baking soda; gradually beat into sugar mixture. Stir in apple mixture and walnuts. Luscious, satin-y, and combining the perfect balance of salty and sweet.
If you find this Apple Spice Layer Torte with Caramel Mousse Filling and Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.