Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kerala Fish Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Fish Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Fish Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala fish fry recipe. To make kerala fish fry you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala Fish Fry:
- Take 1 of Fish.
- Use 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use of Marinate Rub.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander seeds roasted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- You need of Other Ingredients.
- Use as needed of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Kerala Fish Fry:
- Clean the fish and make cuts on both the sides.
- Apply ginger garlic paste all over.
- Make the fish rub by mixing roasted coriander seeds,coriander powder,cumin powder,chillies powder,salt,Garam masala powder and kasuri methi and mix everything togther.
- Apply the fish rub on both the sides of the fish.
- Place in a foil and let it marinate for 1 hr.
- Heat oil in a big kadai and fry the fish on both the sides till crispy.
- Fry on slow flame so the masalas don't burn.
Kerala Style Fish Fry (Meen Varuthathu) Recipe. Spicy fish fry is an important item in the south Indian non vegetarian meals.any south Indian non this pan fried fish is spicy and it has a flavor of garlic ginger and fennel.so here is the recipe of delicious. Kerala fish fry is quite spicy, like most Kerala non-vegetarian dishes. For an average malayalee, a lunch is not complete without a fish fry or curry. It plays a major role in Kerala cuisine.
If you find this Kerala Fish Fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.