Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as efficiently as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chilled chunky lobster salad recipe. To cook mike's chilled chunky lobster salad you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad:
- You need 2 (8 oz) of Lobster Tails [steamed – rough chopped].
- Take 10 oz of Immitation Crab Meat [flaked].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Celery [fine minced – with leaves].
- Use 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Get 3/4 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chives.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dill Weed.
- You need of Pepper [to taste].
- You need of Whole Milk [optional – used to thin mixture if needed].
Instructions to make Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad:
- Steam lobster tails on a lifted rack covered for 20 minutes. Allow them to cool and rough chop lobster..
- Or, you can broil them. See my recipe for Mike's EZ Broiled Lobster Tails..
- Flake your chilled Immitation Crab Meat. Don't use real crab meat. It'll overwhelm your dish making it too rich. Pictured below is a great brand..
- Zest your lemon, fine mince your celery and chop your chives. Mix all other ingredients in a bowl. Gently fold in your seafood. Use whole milk to thin if you feel your mixture is too thick. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes to an hour. Serve with lemon wedges to the side. Garnish with fresh parsley and paprika..
If you find this Mike's Chilled Chunky Lobster Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.