Emerald Spaghetti and Meatballs. We challenged chefs of three different levels – an amateur, a home cook and a professional chef – to make their versions of spaghetti & meatballs. Thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this video! Alan : I'm eating spaghetti and meatballs, But I'm saving the meatballs till last, Now it's time for the very last meatball— [The song is then interrupted by Gumball, who proceeds to rub the meatball all over his face].
The meatballs are quick and easy to make. It is also interesting because I had a piece of cheese in the center of each meatball. For a great spaghetti and meatball recipe you need a simple tomato sauce with lots of flavour.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, emerald spaghetti and meatballs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
We challenged chefs of three different levels – an amateur, a home cook and a professional chef – to make their versions of spaghetti & meatballs. Thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this video! Alan : I'm eating spaghetti and meatballs, But I'm saving the meatballs till last, Now it's time for the very last meatball— [The song is then interrupted by Gumball, who proceeds to rub the meatball all over his face].
Emerald Spaghetti and Meatballs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Emerald Spaghetti and Meatballs is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook emerald spaghetti and meatballs using 23 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Emerald Spaghetti and Meatballs:
- Make ready of Meatballs—————.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of whole milk.
- Make ready 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fennel seed for the second half of meat mixture.
- Make ready As needed of vegetable oil to deep fry in.
- Make ready of Sauce——————.
- Get 1 of medium onion diced.
- Take 2/3 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Get 1-1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of Pesto sauce see my recipe pesto.
- Get of Spaghetti—————–.
- Get 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Get 1 pound of spaghetti noodles.
- Make ready 3 quarts of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of chopped parsley flakes.
- Get of Toppings——————.
- Make ready To taste of your favorite shredded cheese optional.
This one is a store cupboard saviour. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil. Once hot, fry the meatballs on all sides until nicely coloured, being careful not to burn them. Place pasta on dinner plates and top with meatballs and sauce and extra grated cheese.
Steps to make Emerald Spaghetti and Meatballs:
- Heat a pot with oil to deep fry. In a pot Boil the water with oil and salt..
- Mix the meatball ingredients together..
- Make sure it is mixed well..
- Form into marble sized meatballs..
- Deep fry in vegetable oil..
- When half the meat is made into meatballs add the fennel seed..
- Move the meatballs to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Drain most of the oil. Add the diced onions. Sauté till tender..
- Season with seasoned salt. Move the onions out of the oil. There was about a tablespoon leftover after frying..
- Add the spaghetti and boil as instructed on package..
- Make the pesto, stir in the fried onions, and then mix with sour cream..
- Mix the meatballs with the sauce..
- Drain the spaghetti noodles and add the butter, kosher salt, and parsley flakes..
- Mix till the parsley covers all the pasta. I use the parsley with other spices to actually see where the spices are in the food. Everywhere the parsley is the rest of the spices are and where it isn't then you know that you need to mix some more..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Learn how to make classic meatballs with this step-by-step cooking lesson that makes tender and rich meatballs every time. Drain, the transfer the spaghetti to a large serving platter. Top with the meatballs and marinara sauce and garnish with parsley and grated parmesan cheese. This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food emerald spaghetti and meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!