Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Masala Fish Fry Recipe – Masala Fish Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala Fish Fry Recipe – Masala Fish Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Fish Fry Recipe – Masala Fish Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala fish fry recipe – masala fish fry recipe. To make masala fish fry recipe – masala fish fry you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Fish Fry Recipe – Masala Fish Fry:
- Get of Ingredients For Masala Fish Fry Recipe:.
- Prepare 500 gms of Rohu/Katla/Asian Carp fish pieces(5-6 big pieces)-.
- Take of Ingredients For Marination Process:.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder –.
- Prepare tsp of Turmeric powder -1/2.
- Provide 1.25 tsp of Coriander powder –.
- Get 2 tsp of Juice of lemon –.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Garam masala powder –.
- Prepare of Curry leaves chopped – 2 tbsp.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves chopped – 2 tbsp.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste –.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil –.
- Take 1.25 tsp of Salt –.
Instructions to make Masala Fish Fry Recipe – Masala Fish Fry:
- First of all clean and wash the fish pieces..
- After washing and cleaning the fish pieces now chop the curry leaves and coriander leaves..
- Now add all the items in a bowl and marinate fish pieces with all the above ingredients that are mentioned in the marination process..
- Mix it Properly and set aside for 1 hour..
- First of all, take a frying pan and heat the oil.
- Now place the fish pieces side by side..
- After placing the fish pieces now fry on medium heat for 3-4 minutes..
- Now reduce the heat to low flame and continue to fry for another 3-4 minutes..
- After that turn the pieces on the other side..
- Make sure to repeat the same process on the other side(n medium heat for 3 minutes and then on low heat for another 3 minutes)..
- Now turn it again and continue frying on low heat for 2 mins more on both sides..
- Finally, Take it out in a serving dish and serve hot with cucumber, boondi raita, or green chutney…
The fish slices are coated with spicy masala and then fried until crisp. The non vegetarian dish is served as a side dish and is a favorite among Punjabis. Fish slices and thick masala is made with flavorful spices like coriander seeds, fennel seeds, cloves. Add salt, turmeric powder and gram flour and mix with the ground masala. Apply this mixture to the fish slices.
If you find this Masala Fish Fry Recipe – Masala Fish Fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.