Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that directs your brain how you feel day in and day out. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein food source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple cake recipe. You can have pineapple cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple cake:
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Provide 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 4 of eggs.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Use of Vanilla.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sugar for the caramel layer.
- You need 8 slices of Pineapple.
Steps to make Pineapple cake:
- Prepare the caramel: Put 1/2 cup of sugar in a round cake mold and heat over the cooktop while continously moving the mold so that the melted sugar won't burn. When all the sugar has melted and has taken a golden colour, tilt the mold in all directions until the caramel covers its bottom and edges. Turn off heat. Place the pineapple slices on the hardened caramel..
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175C). Blend eggs for 5 min, then gradually add the cup of sugar and the vanilla over the eggs while continuously blending. Keep blending 5 more minutes..
- Add the oil and water to the blender and let all mix well..
- In another bowl combine the flour and the baking powder..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix just until incorporated.
- Pour batter over the prepared mold which contains the caramel and pineapples.
- Bake in a preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. (About 45 min).
- Wait for 5 min then turn up the cake upside down on a tray. Then pour one cup of pineapple juice evenly over the cake and let cool before cutting..
Pineapple Cakes are a snack that is often enjoyed during ceremonies or given as gifts. They are flaky and sweet, but very tasty. Taiwanese pineapple cake is a favorite bakery delicacy all year round. The Taiwanese pineapple cake is different from the Singapore/Malaysia pineapple tart that I used to make. This Pineapple Cake is the perfect tropical dessert for summer!
If you find this Pineapple cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.