Spicy Korean BBQ Pork.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spicy korean bbq pork. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Korean BBQ Pork is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spicy Korean BBQ Pork is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy korean bbq pork using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Korean BBQ Pork:
- Get 2 lb of pork, pork belly, butt, tenderloin.
- Take 2 tbsp of rice cooking wine.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of fish sauce (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 of 1-2 inch piece ginger, grated.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of gochuchang (red pepper paste).
- Make ready 1/2 of grated pear or Apple.
- Prepare 1 1/2-1 of medium onion.
- Get 3 of green onions.
- Make ready 1 of red pepper flakes (optional, for very spicy).
Instructions to make Spicy Korean BBQ Pork:
- Cut pork into slices, I like about 2-3 inches long, 1 inch wide, and about 1/8 inch thick.
- Throw the rest into a bowl with the pork. Mix it up good until everything is evenly coated and no pork pieces stick together.
- Marinade as long as possible, not required, you can cook immediately, but overnight or even days blends the flavors better..
- Cook on grill or skillet. Cook until onions seem just cooked, translucent, for the best flavor. Better to not cook the pork to death..
- Serve hot with rice. A salad goes very nicely with this..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spicy korean bbq pork recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!