Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce recipe. To make sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce:
- Prepare 2 of lobster tails.
- Take 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Get 1 of beefsteak tomato (or heirloom).
- Prepare 1/2 stick of unsalted butter (give or take).
- Use 3 of lemons (or more – see below).
- You need 1 of shallot.
- You need of Salt (to taste).
- Get of Garlic powder (to taste).
Steps to make Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce:
- Add 1/2 stick butter to sauté pan over medium heat.
- Once it has melted, add a teaspoon or so of salt.
- After removing the woody part of the asparagus, add the remainder into the pan and lightly sauté until it is just slightly tender.
- Add garlic powder (about 1 1/2 teaspoons)..
- Add in the juice of about 3 lemons, (depending on how lemon-y you like your dishes. I love citrus so I tend to add even more)..
- Add finely chopped shallot.
- Add chopped beefsteak tomato.
- Blend all ingredients together for just a few minutes. You don’t want your asparagus getting too soggy..
- Bring the heat down as low as possible while you prep your lobster. (P.S. – you could’ve done this before everything else, as I should have)..
- After removing the lobster meat from the shell, cut into nice thick pieces.
- Add lobster to the pan and combine all ingredients.
- Once the lobster is cooked, (about three minutes), you can plate!.
If you find this Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.