Smoothie Pancakes. I first made smoothie pancakes when I got Jamie Oliver's Everyday Superfood cookbook. They were the first recipe I made from the book and straight away it was Finn's new favourite breakfast. ✓ YUM, YUM, YUM.these guys based in the World Famous Camden Stables Market are serving up delicious Sweet Crêpes / Galettes. These Green Smoothie Pancakes fit the bill.
See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Eat. Green smoothies and pancakes are two of my most favorite breakfast meals- so, why not combine the greatness? I personally think green pancakes are pretty and I like my food to be colorful.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, smoothie pancakes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Smoothie Pancakes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Smoothie Pancakes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
I first made smoothie pancakes when I got Jamie Oliver's Everyday Superfood cookbook. They were the first recipe I made from the book and straight away it was Finn's new favourite breakfast. ✓ YUM, YUM, YUM.these guys based in the World Famous Camden Stables Market are serving up delicious Sweet Crêpes / Galettes. These Green Smoothie Pancakes fit the bill.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook smoothie pancakes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoothie Pancakes:
- Prepare 1 cup of oats or oat flour.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 of small banana.
- Prepare 1 handful of spinach.
- Prepare 1 of date (optional).
- Take 1 tbsp of peanut butter or almond butter (optional).
- Make ready 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar (vegan) or 1 egg.
- Prepare of Approximately 1/3 cup milk.
Smoothie pancakes are a fun and easy breakfast that kids love! Who thought you'd ever eat vegetables with your breakfast or even better with your PANCAKES! Don't let the spinach scare you, because these are reaaaally good. Green Smoothie Pancakes – Protein Pancakes Gluten Free #BehindTheMuscle #Sponsored #Isopure.
Instructions to make Smoothie Pancakes:
- Add all the ingredients into a high speed blender (I use a nutri bullet) along with enough milk to make a thick batter..
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Once hot, spoon the thick batter into the frying pan and cook until the underside starts to go golden. Flip the pancake and cook the other side..
- Remove the cooked pancakes from the pan and continue cooking the remaining batter. Serve with a little yoghurt, nut butter and berries and enjoy! These also work well with other vegetables such as beetroot, carrot, cacao powder or simple plain.
I first learned about this recipe from my fellow Weight Watchers leader Christine. When Christine shared this recipe with us, I thought it was too good to be true! Pour smoothie into the dry mix and stir to combine, using a whisk to separate lumps. Crack the egg into the mix, add the chia seeds, and stir well. Try this Banana Smoothie Pancakes recipe to add a twist to your breakfast.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food smoothie pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!