Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Lentil & Spinach Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil & Spinach Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil & spinach soup recipe. You can cook red lentil & spinach soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Lentil & Spinach Soup:
- Prepare 1 cup of lentils, red.
- Provide 1 of tomato, small and roughly chopped.
- Take 1 cup of spinach, leaves, roughly chopped.
- Get 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric ground.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Red Lentil & Spinach Soup:
- Heat the oil in a large pan on medium heat. Add the onion, stir fry for 5 min or until it becomes translucent..
- Add the garlic, cumin, turmeric, salt, lentils, and cook for one more min..
- Add the chopped tomato and stir well..
- Add 5 cups of water and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for about 20 min, or until the lentils are tender..
- Use a blender to puree the soup..
- Stir in the spinach and cook for 5 more minutes. Serve warm..
Brown, green, yellow, red or black — lentils are low in calories, rich in iron and folate and an excellent source of protein. They pack health-promoting polyphenols and may reduce several heart. Lentil is one of the oldest domesticated crops. Originating in south-west Asia, lentil has been a staple food since the beginning of agriculture. Lentils grown in Australia are divided into two groups – red and green – based on cotyledon colour.
If you find this Red Lentil & Spinach Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.