AMIEs PORK STEAK. The Best Pork Steak Recipes on Yummly Marinate beef in soy sauce, lemon and pepper for at least one hour. Hi Im Grace welcome to my channel If you're new here please don't forget To click the SUBSCRIBE and bell button For you to notifi my lastest upload video I.
Pork chops are used in this recipe. Making your own pork steak at home is simple and easy. This recipe is intended for beginners.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, amies pork steak. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Best Pork Steak Recipes on Yummly Marinate beef in soy sauce, lemon and pepper for at least one hour. Hi Im Grace welcome to my channel If you're new here please don't forget To click the SUBSCRIBE and bell button For you to notifi my lastest upload video I.
AMIEs PORK STEAK is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. AMIEs PORK STEAK is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook amies pork steak using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs PORK STEAK:
- Get 6 of pieces pork chops or pork butt steaks.
- Take 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1 piece of of lemon.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- Make ready 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 large of onion, sliced cut into circle.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1 of salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
Pork shoulder steaks are twice as delicious and half as expensive as any pork chop you have had or ever will have. Photo by Alex Lau, food styling by Rebecca Jurkevich, prop styling by Amy Wilson. See more ideas about Pork steak, Pork, Pork steak recipe. This is such a quick and simple pork dish.
Instructions to make AMIEs PORK STEAK:
- Combine and marinate pork chops in soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper and lemon juice in a large bowl and marinade for at least 1 hour..
- Fry the marinated pork chops in low-medium heat for 10 minutes on each side..
- Pour in the remaining marinade sauce on the meat and continue cooking for 10 minutes or until the pork is tender. We should add water as needed..
- Add the sugar and the chopped onion and mix well. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Transfer the meat in a wide serving plate, pour in the sauce and top with the sliced onion. Serve with a good hot steamed rice. Yummy!.
The layers of flavor from the herbs mixed with the smokiness and char. Minced Pork Steak is one of the dishes first introduced in the very first Cooking Mama. Known in Japan as menchi-katsu , this recipe consists of a deep-fried steak made from minced pork, similar to croquettes. Pour some oil and throw in the garlic. Remove and drain the pork chops from the marinade then pan-fry.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food amies pork steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!