Sweet and Sour Pork.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sweet and sour pork. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet and Sour Pork is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sweet and Sour Pork is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sweet and sour pork using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Sour Pork:
- Get 3 tsp of Salt kosher.
- Get 3 cup of flour.
- Make ready 6 oz of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 6 oz of celery.
- Get 6 oz of carrot.
- Make ready 4 oz of sugar.
- Get 6 oz of yellow onion.
- Make ready 6 oz of green peppers.
- Make ready 8 tbsp of corn starch.
- Take 24 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 clove of fresh garlic.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Take 32 tbsp of ketchup.
- Take 34 tbsp of pure veggie oil.
- Get 5 tbsp of ginger spice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of pure honey.
- Take 32 oz of pork butt.
- Prepare 16 oz of pineapple fresh chunks.
- Take 1 oz of sesame seed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Sweet and Sour Pork:
- peel and mince ginger if fresh.
- peel and dice onion.
- wash and slice celery 1/4 slice on the bias.
- wash, peel and cut carrots into 1/4 slices on the bias.
- wash, de-seed and dice bell peppers..
- rinse,trim and cut pork into 1 inch chunks..
- In a large non reactive bowl, combine soy, garlic, flour and cornstarch. season the pork generously with salt and pepper. place the pork in the bowl and toss to cover. marinate in the refrigerator overnight..
- combine 2 cups flour, 2 tsp salt, and .5 tsp black pepper..
- drain oft any excess marinade and dredge the pork in seasoned flour.In a large saute pan heat 1 inch of oil to 350°F. fry the pork in batches until golden brown..
- In a separate bowl, combine ketchup, sugar, vinegar, and honey. whisk to blend.
- In a large saute pan, heat the canola and sesame oils. place the pork and vegetables into pan and cover with ketchup mixture. bring to a simmer and cook until the pork is tender and the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145°F..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet and sour pork recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!