Pork Chili Verde.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pork chili verde. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Chili Verde is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pork Chili Verde is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pork chili verde using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chili Verde:
- Get 2 lb of Smoked pork butt.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 2 can of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Take 2 can of Water.
- Get 2 cup of Green chiles, roasted, peeled, chopped.
- Make ready 6 clove of Garlic.
- Make ready 1 of Jalepenos, roasted, peeled, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of Tomatillos.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Chili powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cumin.
- Take 2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Red potatoes (optional).
Instructions to make Pork Chili Verde:
- Brown pork in a little bit of oil or bacon grease, coat with flour and brown some more..
- Add tomatoes and 2 cans of water. Add soup and 2 more cans of water..
- Add peppers, garlic and the rest of the ingredients..
- Simmer on the stove top or cook all day in a crock pot..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork chili verde recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!