Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Upside Down Banana Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Upside Down Banana Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you fight depression. You should be sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for boosting your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Try to eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to upside down banana cake recipe. To cook upside down banana cake you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Upside Down Banana Cake:
- Prepare of For the cake batter:.
- Use 2 of bananas mashed.
- Take 4 tbsp. of butter.
- Use 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Provide 1-1/2 cups of flour.
- Provide 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get of For the caramel layer:.
- Provide 4 tbsp. of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of raw or brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 3 of bananas sliced.
Steps to make Upside Down Banana Cake:
- In a bowl, mix together the butter at room temperature and sugar, add the eggs and vanilla. Mix everything together..
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt along with mashed bananas and milk until it comes together..
- In a saucepan, to make the caramel layer, add the butter and raw or brown sugar, bring to a simmer and cook until your sugar has melted. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Pour the sauce in the bottom of a 9" cake pan, arrange the slices of bananas over it..
- Pour the batter over the banana and caramel layer, and bake for about 40 minutes (it might take a little more or less time depending on your oven) or until fully cooked through..
- Allow it to cool for about 10 minutes, then invert it carefully on a platter..
- Allow it to cool for another 30 minutes, then slice and serve! If you slice it too soon without cooling it first, it might fall apart easily..
- Video on Upside Down Banana Cake is available on My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/IradaKitchen Enjoy! :).
The added bonus of brown sugary caramelized bananas, toasted pecans, and a hit of rum only makes the idea of cake-for-breakfast all the more appealing. Banana Bourbon Upside Down Cake – A Cozy Kitchen. Pardon me while I get all bossy on you, BUT you must make this cake. When I was lil' Adrianna, I Banana Upside Down Cake – Sprinkle Some Sugar. This banana cake is full of flavor and topped with a caramelized brown sugar + banana layer.
If you find this Upside Down Banana Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.