Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place get started on as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. You really need to replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy spicy seared salmon & salad recipe. You can have healthy spicy seared salmon & salad using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad:
- You need 500 grams of Norwegian Salmon (deboned and skin on).
- Get 1 tbs of Butter.
- Use 2 tbs of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt and Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Robertsons Exotic Thai Spice.
- Provide 2-3 sprigs of Dill (fresh).
- Provide 2 of Lemons (cut in wedges).
- You need of Salad:.
- Get 20 grams of Wild Rocket.
- Provide 20 Grams of Micro Crimson Leaves (Wooworths).
- Take 1 cup of Chopped tomatoes (or cherry toms if you preper).
- Take 1 of Avo (thick choped or sliced).
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber (sliced).
- Take 100 g of Danish Feta.
- You need of Salad Dressing (optional).
Steps to make Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad:
- Cut salmon into four equal size portions.
- Season salmon portions with salt, black pepper and thai spice.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a pan on high heat.
- Once hot, add dill sprigs to fry for 30 seconds and lower heat to medium (you can remove dill or leave in pan as required).
- Place salmon portions skin side down in pan and fry for 5-7 minutes without moving them.
- Whilst the Salmon sears, add all the salad ingredients together in a bowl and toss (with small amount of salad dressing if required). Plate salad into 4 plates as the base for your dish. You can also plate salad ingredients in a deconstructed manner if you dont like tossing them together (see pic).
- After 5-7 minutes lightly drizzle Salmon with juice from two lemon wedges and turn the Salmon over to the other side and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Plate Salmon straight out of the pan onto the salad base, skin side facing up. Add 1-2 lemon wedges per plate for drizzling as required.
Remove the skin and allow to marinate in soy. Reserve the salmon and crisp the skin in a hot pan or on a griddle until crispy. Healthy & Deliciously Tasty Thai Salmon Recipes. Arogan Pro, If you want hunger to lose weight and get fit at home, we've. Dry room temperature salmon filets with paper towel.
If you find this Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.