Peanut brittle with rose &cherries. Peanut Brittle has a sweet and buttery flavor with a hard and crunchy texture. It uses the most basic of ingredients (sugar, corn syrup, and peanuts). See more ideas about Long hair styles, Homemade peanut brittle, Christmas candy · If you are a fan of Old Fashioned candies, you will want to make this Homemade Peanut Brittle.
Serve it alongside coffee or tea for dessert, andsave any leftovers for snacking. Peanuts make a classicbrittle, but you can substitute cashews or almonds instead. Glass Peanut Brittle is a thin, translucent variation of traditional peanut brittle.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, peanut brittle with rose &cherries. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Brittle has a sweet and buttery flavor with a hard and crunchy texture. It uses the most basic of ingredients (sugar, corn syrup, and peanuts). See more ideas about Long hair styles, Homemade peanut brittle, Christmas candy · If you are a fan of Old Fashioned candies, you will want to make this Homemade Peanut Brittle.
Peanut brittle with rose &cherries is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Peanut brittle with rose &cherries is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peanut brittle with rose &cherries using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut brittle with rose &cherries:
- Prepare of Jaggery 3pieces (250gms approx).
- Make ready of Toasted peanuts.
- Take of Seasame seeds.
- Get of Fennel seeds.
- Prepare of Cardmum powder.
- Take of Clarified butter or desi ghee.
- Prepare of Dry rose petels a few.
- Make ready of Sliced Cherries.
- Get of Edible silver varak.
In this recipe, the peanuts are suspended in an almost-clear brittle. Store Glass Peanut Brittle in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks. If you live in a humid environment, you might find that your. Peanut Brittle is easy to make at home and great for holiday gifts, or just to have around the house when unexpected guests show up.
Steps to make Peanut brittle with rose &cherries:
- At first toast sesame seeds in a heavy bottom pan at medium to low heat till spluttering sound starts..toast fennel seeds fo' about 30 seconds to remove the moisture of fennel (don't toast over as the colour of fennel may change).
- Grate or crush Jaggery and keep aside..grease a rolling board or a flat surface with little bit of clarified butter/ghee.
- Heat a non stick frying pan and melts grated /crushed Jaggery then slightly caramalized it..add toasted peanuts,sesame seeds and cardmum powder in it..give a good mix to combine all the ingredients well..add clarified butter/desi ghee and stir it well.
- Pour the hot melted jaggery- peanut mixture on the greased rolling board and spread with the help of a spatula..sprinkle toasted sesame, toasted fennel, dry rose petels n stuck sliced cherries on it then give shape to it as a square by cutting the edges n gently press with yo'r hand to stuck all the garnishings on jaggery brittle(do all the sprinkling & garnishing process very fastly as the jaggery will get dry with in a minute or two)..flatten the brittle as thinly as u can..apply silver varak.
- Quickly make marks of small-small square or rectangular pieces(as u wish) with the help of a 🔪 knife..let it cool down.
- Yo'r peanut brittle with rose & cherries is done.
- Remove the pieces from the rolling board and transfer in a serving plate.
- Serve or store in an air tight container and consume fo' about 10-15days and celebrate the "Eve".
Peanut brittle was one of those candies we always had around the house when I was kid because my dad was obsessed with it. Granny's Confections Peanut Brittle is made by hand. Each pound of Peanut Brittle is loaded with Peanuts. You can taste the difference in our brittle. Not only do we handmake all of our brittle with the best ingredients and hand pack every order, but we also use plastic containers that can be recycled.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food peanut brittle with rose &cherries recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!