Recipe of Perfect Hamburger Steaks With Ankake Mushroom Sauce
Hamburger Steaks With Ankake Mushroom Sauce.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, hamburger steaks with ankake mushroom sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hamburger Steaks With Ankake Mushroom Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Hamburger Steaks With Ankake Mushroom Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hamburger steaks with ankake mushroom sauce using 24 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steaks With Ankake Mushroom Sauce:
- Get of Budget friendly easy hamburger steaks:.
- Get 250 grams of Ground meat (pork only or pork/beef mix).
- Take 1/2 large of onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 200 ml of Panko.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- Make ready 100 ml of Water.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- Make ready of Japanese-style ankake mushroom sauce:.
- Take 1/2 bunch of Dried shimeji mushrooms:.
- Make ready 1 of Dried king oyster mushrooms:.
- Take 1/4 of Onion (large).
- Prepare 1 of Green peppers.
- Get 5 of cm Carrot.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Make ready 400 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
Instructions to make Hamburger Steaks With Ankake Mushroom Sauce:
- Mix all the hamburger ingredients well in a bowl. Milk is usually added, but since this is a Japanese style hamburger steak that's served with lots of with thickened sauce, just water and sake are fine..
- The mixture will be a bit softer than usual. Divide it into four patties..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan. When the frying pan is really hot, turn off the heat. Place the patties in the pan and then turn the heat back on to medium..
- Tip: Turning off the heat once before putting in the hamburger patties ensures the patties will be evenly cooked, since they are all on the heat for the same length of time..
- Tip: Make sure the patties are not too thick in the middle, or they won't cook through well. Flatten them with your fingers after putting them in the frying pan..
- Do not cover the pan with a lid because it will be hard to see how the meat is cooking, and the meat juices will also leak out. When they're a bit white around the edges, turn the patties over..
- Tip: It's hard to tell from the photos, but if the meat turns a whitish color, it means it's cooked. If you cover the pan with a lid, you won't be able to tell if there's too much oil, and so on..
- Continue cooking after flipping them over until they're cooked through. Test for doneness by pressing a spoon down on the meat. If meat juices run clear, they're done!.
- Tip: DO NOT insert a bamboo skewer, or all of the precious meat juices will flood out..
- Use semi-dried shimeji mushroomsand dried king oyster mushroomsas-is. Rehydrate fully dried mushrooms. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147434-umami-and-nutrition-packed-dried-king-oyster-mushrooms.
- Slice the onion, cut the carrot into matchsticks, and cut the green pepper into strips. You can also use fresh mushrooms, instead of dried..
- Put some oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the mushrooms. Dried mushrooms are full of umami, so there's no need to squeeze out the excess moisture in them before adding them to the pan..
- Put the vegetables in the frying pan starting with the harder ones, and keep stir-frying. When they are all coated with oil, add the water, sake and dashi stock granules..
- When the liquid in the pan comes to a boil, add the mirin, sugar and soy sauce..
- Dissolve katakuriko in the same amount of water to make the slurry. Don't add it all at once, but slowly stir it in while shaking the frying pan..
- Pour lots of the sauce on top of the hamburger steaks. This time I served them with deep-fried eggplant and boiled Morrocan beans..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hamburger steaks with ankake mushroom sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!