Pulled Pork BBQ.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pulled pork bbq. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pulled Pork BBQ is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pulled Pork BBQ is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pulled pork bbq using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Pork BBQ:
- Prepare 3-4 lb of pork picnic shoulder or butt.
- Prepare 1 can of Root Beer.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of white distilled vinegar.
- Get 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of mustard.
- Take of Salt, pepper, garlic powder & red pepper flakes.
- Make ready of Worcestershire & hot sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Pulled Pork BBQ:
- Cut the skin & fat off the meat, as best as you can..
- Rub salt, pepper & garlic powder all over meat..
- Pour can of Root Beer in a crock pot. Put meat in the crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours..
- Spoon out meat with a slotted spoon and shred in a large bowl..
- Pour vinegar, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire (2 tbl spoons), hot sauce (1/4 cup), and red pepper flakes into crock pot & whisk together with the root beer.
- Put shredded meat back into crock pot & cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours..
- When finished scoop meat out of crock pot with a slotted spoon & serve with bbq sauce or the sauce that is in the bottom of the pot!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pulled pork bbq recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!