Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gooey brownie bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gooey brownie bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gooey brownie bars recipe. You can have gooey brownie bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gooey brownie bars:
- Get 9 tbsp of Brownie cookie dough (any recipe u have or find for brownie cookies, or cake cookies).
- Provide 1 cup of Marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 cup of M &M.
- Take 1 of chocolate fudge icing.
- You need 1 of caramel icing.
Steps to make Gooey brownie bars:
- Spray a 9×9 or a 8×8 square pan. Put 9 tablespoons of brownie cookie dough of your choice. I use prepared dough at work..
- Spread the cookie dough out to make a crust..
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes..
- Add marshmallows on top of the cookie bar as soon as you get it out of the oven..
- Let cool for 20 minutes and then drizzle the chocolate and caramel icing on top. Then sprinkle the m&ms on top. Cut and serve. Enjoy..
Who's ready for some Brownie Red Velvet Gooey S'mores Bars? Prepare your brownie batter according to the package directions. Lovely, complete me, Chocolate Chip Gooey Bars, iced with more chocolate! Filling the world with Gooey Happiness. It's okay if you just died right then.
If you find this Gooey brownie bars recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.