Pork Roast Enchiladas. Leftover cooked pork gets a Mexican-style makeover when mixed with chilies and enchilada sauce Best enchiladas I have ever made! Because our Stuffed Pork Roast video was "fuzzy" we are now showing you how to make left OVER Pork Roast Enchiladas. Tip in the pork and chorizo, turn up the heat and fry the meat, stirring and breaking it down until it changes colour.
In morning or day before, place pork roast in crock pot. Take three plates and pour some enchilada sauce on one plate, leave one empty. The enchilada sauce is this recipe is creamy, dreamy and just abounding with flavor!
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pork roast enchiladas. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Roast Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pork Roast Enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Leftover cooked pork gets a Mexican-style makeover when mixed with chilies and enchilada sauce Best enchiladas I have ever made! Because our Stuffed Pork Roast video was "fuzzy" we are now showing you how to make left OVER Pork Roast Enchiladas. Tip in the pork and chorizo, turn up the heat and fry the meat, stirring and breaking it down until it changes colour.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork roast enchiladas using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Roast Enchiladas:
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 3 lb of Boneless Pork Butt Roast.
- Get 1 of large Onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Take 1 can of Diced Green Chilies.
- Take 2 can of Enchilada Sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Get 8 of large Flour Tortillas.
- Get 2 cup of Mexican Cheese Blend.
I used a recipe that my daughter brought with her many years ago when she moved back home.. Enchiladas With Sausage, Lazy Pork Enchiladas With Red Sauce, Corn Tortillas. Which kind of pork would you like in the recipe? These delicious pork enchiladas combine boneless pork shoulder roast, red bell peppers, chopped green chiles, green onions, enchilada sauce and more for a traditional Mexican taste.
Instructions to make Pork Roast Enchiladas:
- Mix all spices together, except the garlic.
- Rub seasoning all over the pork roast.
- Cut 4 slits about 1 inch deep, then stuff each slit with 1/4 teaspoon of garlic.
- Cut onion into 1 inch thick pieces.
- Put pork roast and onions in a crock and add 1 cup of water. Cook on low for 6-8 hours..
- Cool pork roast and shred the meat. (I shredded my pork roast and let it cool overnight, this is optional).
- Pre heat oven to 375°.
- Mix 1 can of enchilada sauce and 1 can of diced green chilies. Then add lime juice. Mix together.
- Get one tortilla and spread shredded pork in the middle.
- Then add a layer of cheese.
- Top with enchilada sauce mixture.
- Roll up the tortilla. Repeat steps 9-12 until all tortillas are used.
- Put in filled tortillas in large baking dish. Pour last can of enchilada sauce on top. Then sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Cook 45 minutes uncovered. When done cooking, enjoy :D.
If you love pulled pork enchiladas, but don't feel like splurging for dinner out, make this easy casserole version. For the enchilada sauce blend one can of: diced tomatoes with sweet chilies. Spread a layer of the sauce. Tasty enchiladas are smothered in a rich reddish-brown sauce enhanced with a touch of chocolate. Purchase already cooked pork roast or cubes for shredded pork.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork roast enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!