Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Simply Easy Banana Pudding recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simply Easy Banana Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simply Easy Banana Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that difficult. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simply easy banana pudding recipe. You can have simply easy banana pudding using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Simply Easy Banana Pudding:
- Take of Bananas.
- Provide of Vanilla Pudding Mix, (follow directions according to pkg.).
- Prepare of Vanilla Wafers.
Steps to make Simply Easy Banana Pudding:
- Peel all bananas & cut into medium slices, set aside. (Note: remember when peeling bananas always make sure you're not touching the inside of the banana because the skin of the fruit can contaminate your dish! So wash those hands thoroughly before proceeding to cutting.).
- Using an electric handheld mixer, mix vanilla pudding mix according to package.
- Layer wafers on bottom of dish, Next layer the bananas, then cover with a layer of vanilla pudding; Repeat steps until dish is layered to the top..
- Viola! Chill in the fridge for 2 – 3 hrs..
If you find this Simply Easy Banana Pudding recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.