Camembert Cheese Stuffed Hamburger Steaks.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, camembert cheese stuffed hamburger steaks. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Camembert Cheese Stuffed Hamburger Steaks is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Camembert Cheese Stuffed Hamburger Steaks is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook camembert cheese stuffed hamburger steaks using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Camembert Cheese Stuffed Hamburger Steaks:
- Take of Hamburger Steak.
- Take 400 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 small of amoun Nutmeg (optional).
- Get 150 ml of Panko.
- Take 1 of Camembert cheese.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Get 100 ml of Water.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of each Ketchup, Japanese Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of each Sugar, sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sides.
- Get 1 of Boiled broccoli, carrots, etc.
Steps to make Camembert Cheese Stuffed Hamburger Steaks:
- Finely chop the onion, place in a heatproof dish, wrap with plastic, and microwave at 600 W for 3 minutes. Let cool..
- Combine the ground meat with a bit of salt in a bowl and knead quickly. Add the egg, pepper, nutmeg, and panko and mix well..
- Take half of the meat in your hand and toss back and forth from one hand to the other a couple times to release air pockets..
- Press the meat out into a disc a bit larger than a wheel of Camembert cheese and top the meat with cheese..
- Cover with the remaining meat to envelop the cheese, then toss the patty between your two hands again to release air pockets..
- Cook both sides of the hamburger patty in a frying pan (you don't need to add oil)..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200℃ for about 25-30 minutes. To check if it has cooked through or not, stick with a skewer and check if the juices are clear..
- Sauce: Combine the sauce ingredients with the remaining meat juices in the frying pan and turn on the heat. Once it comes to a boil, turn the heat to medium-low and simmer for 3 minutes..
- Transfer the cooked hamburger steak to a plate and top with the sauce from Step 8. Serve with your favorite vegetables..
- It's full of rich cheese..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food camembert cheese stuffed hamburger steaks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!