Egg Salad with some extras. The classic egg salad recipe that can be eaten plain with a fork, turned into a delicious sandwich or made into a veggie-packed collard wrap. Egg salad is a classic lunch recipe. This popular salad has been made for generations in America, and it can be made with widely available ingredients Spread some butter on the toast, if desired.
Just chop up some hard boiled eggs, add little chopped celery for crunch, some green onions or chives for the green factor, a dash of salt and pepper for seasoning, and a spoonful of mayonnaise to bind everything together. I just love a good egg salad sandwich: the creaminess of the eggs and mayo, the crunch of celery, the faint but not overwhelming tang So perfect! I go for egg salad when I want the simple, unchallenging comfort of nursery food.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, egg salad with some extras. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The classic egg salad recipe that can be eaten plain with a fork, turned into a delicious sandwich or made into a veggie-packed collard wrap. Egg salad is a classic lunch recipe. This popular salad has been made for generations in America, and it can be made with widely available ingredients Spread some butter on the toast, if desired.
Egg Salad with some extras is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Egg Salad with some extras is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have egg salad with some extras using 22 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Salad with some extras:
- Get of Eggs.
- Get 8 of large eggs.
- Take 8 of Castelvetrano olives.
- Get 1 of large Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Get To taste of kosher salt.
- Make ready To taste of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tablespoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare of Pork Roast———————-.
- Get 1/2 cup of sliced Boston Butt post roast.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Prepare To taste of Pink Himalayan salt.
- Take 1/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Make ready of Bacon and Bread————————-.
- Take 1/4 pound of Bacon 3 slices.
- Make ready 12 slices of white bread.
- Prepare As needed of mayonnaise.
- Take As needed of dill pickle chips.
Keep it plain and simple, or spice it up with an endless array of extras. Southern egg salad, primarily used for sandwiches. Serve on fresh bread of your choice. My wife likes to make double-decker sandwiches (utilizing whole wheat bread for This is a very simple egg salad with celery recipe, and some might find it a little bland for their tastes, but I love it just the way it is!
Instructions to make Egg Salad with some extras:
- Put the eggs into a pot add water just enough to cover them. Turn on the heat and get to boiling. Boil the eggs 10 minutes when it starts boiling..
- Peel the Cucumber and remove the seeds..
- Chop the olives after removing the pits..
- Grate the Cucumbers..
- Add salt and pepper to the Cucumber.
- Peel the onion and grate..
- Peel and chop the eggs..
- Add the dill weed, parsley, paprika, and garlic..
- Add the bacon to a pan then turn on the heat you get a flat crispy bacon slices this way. Also you can get about 1/3 of a cup of drippings you can save later..
- Turn as needed..
- Move to a plate it will continue to crisp up..
- Chop the bacon into bits..
- Add to the eggs..
- Add mustard then the mayonnaise. Mix well..
- Fry the pork butt. Season the pork..
- When done move to a plate let it rest..
- Chop the pork after it's rested 5 minutes..
- Mix well with the eggs..
- Add mayonnaise and pickles to the bread..
- Add the egg mixture.
- Top cut and serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Avocado Egg Salad – This egg salad recipe is low carb and perfect for those on the keto diet! This Egg salad recipe is made with simple ingredients you may This creamy Potato Salad is loaded with bacon, tender potatoes, egg, diced pickle, onion, and celery smothered in a simple dressing of mayo. While you can find plenty of egg salad recipes online or from your mothers cook books, what's important is that you can make a good base. I believe you need some cold hard boiled eggs, some real mayonnaise, small amount of mustard and relish. You make it to taste and put it in a nice fresh.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food egg salad with some extras recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!