Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Garlic Shrimp Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Garlic Shrimp Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
While some of you like to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. Most nuts will have a lot of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your body will use these fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body needs to stay healthy. A number of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids in your diet.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's garlic shrimp alfredo recipe. To make mike's garlic shrimp alfredo you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Garlic Shrimp Alfredo:
- Prepare 1 of 30 – 40 Count Bag Large Raw Shrimp (de-veined – sucked).
- Take 1 Jar (15 oz) of Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce (this brand is important since it won't lend any metallic taste).
- You need 6 of LG Garlic Cloves (fine minced).
- Take 1/2 Cup of Parmesean Cheese (grated).
- Use 1/2 Cup of Green Onions (chopped).
- Get 2 of LG Portabello Mushrooms (chopped).
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley (chopped).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get to taste of Sea Salt.
- Take 1 of Good Dash White Wine (about 1/4 cup).
Steps to make Mike's Garlic Shrimp Alfredo:
- Here's what you'll need..
- Chop your vegetables and cleanly shuck your raw shrimp. Tails, shells and legs. Butterfly and remove the back black veins of needed. Gently tamp your shrimp dry with clean paper towels..
- Add everything except for shrimp to your pan. Simmer Alfredo on high for 5 minutes covered. Stir occasionally..
- This was the flat noodle pasta he decided to go with. A delicious decision on his part!.
- Boil your noodles covered as per the manufacturers directions. This specific noodle took about 3 minutes. But, know that most can take upwards of 12 minutes. Add a little salt and oil to your water as well. About a teaspoon of each. My student used a garlic infused olive oil. Stir occasionally to keep noodles from sticking..
- At the same time – add your shrimp to your Alfredo Sauce and simmer covered for 3 minutes longer. Stir occasionally. You'll know your shrimp are done when they're partially pink in hue..
- Drain your noodles well and add to your simmering Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Sauce. Stir and simmer covered for 1 minute longer..
- My student decided to make some pre-fabed pull apart garlic bread to serve with this dish for dipping. He baked it for 20 minutes at 350°..
- Serve hot with fresh baked garlic bread. Garnish dish with fresh or dried Parsley. Enjoy! KIDS ROCK!.
Skip the store bought Alfredo sauce and make it at home. Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is such a classic meal that is brought to its BEST with Shrimp. This meal takes little effort and is so creamy and delicious the entire family will go crazy for! This Homemade Alfredo Sauce is one of the top recipes on the blog. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook penne according to package directions until al dente.
If you find this Mike's Garlic Shrimp Alfredo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.