Easy Hamburger Steak with Sauce.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy hamburger steak with sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Hamburger Steak with Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Hamburger Steak with Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy hamburger steak with sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Hamburger Steak with Sauce:
- Prepare 10 medium of Your favorite hamburger patties.
- Take of Sauce.
- Take 150 ml of Water.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Red wine (cooking sake is OK too).
- Take 6 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Make ready 5 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Make ready of My Family's Hamburger Patties 10 pieces.
- Take 380 grams of Ground meat.
- Prepare 2 of Onions (medium-small).
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 4 of heaping tablespoons Panko.
- Take 2/3 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Get 1 dash of Nutmeg (optional).
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Hamburger Steak with Sauce:
- Make hamburger patties using your favorite recipe (make about 2 medium-sized patties per person)..
- Finely chop the onions. Combine all but the ground meat in a bowl. Moisten the panko by soaking it in a small amount of milk..
- Mix the ingredients together. When thoroughly combined, add the ground meat and quickly mix until it comes together..
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients..
- Heat a frying pan and cook the hamburger patties on both sides until browned (it's okay if they don't cook all the way through)..
- While cooking, use a paper towel to soak up excess oil and juices from the meat..
- Add the Step 2 sauce into the frying pan. When the sauce begins to bubble, turn the head to medium-low and simmer for 20-30 minutes (the time is a guide)..
- [Note] While simmering the hamburger patties, flip them over from time to time to keep from burning and pour the sauce over the top..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy hamburger steak with sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!