Quick and Easy Simmered Hamburger Steaks.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, quick and easy simmered hamburger steaks. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick and Easy Simmered Hamburger Steaks is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Quick and Easy Simmered Hamburger Steaks is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick and easy simmered hamburger steaks using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Simmered Hamburger Steaks:
- Get 1 of Your favorite hamburger patties.
- Prepare of Stewing sauce.
- Make ready 150 ml of Water.
- Take 5 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Get 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 of Vegetables or mushrooms on the side.
Instructions to make Quick and Easy Simmered Hamburger Steaks:
- Mix together the stewing sauce ingredients..
- Arrange your hamburger patties in a deep frying pan, then cook on both sides until cooked. (It's okay if it doesn't cook all the way through here)..
- Once cooked, add the sauce and simmer. Add the vegetables and mushrooms at this time to simmer together to make it even more delicious This time, I added onions..
- Flip the burgers over occasionally and cook the burgers through. Once the sauce thickens, it's done..
- You can also use it in a bento the next day!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food quick and easy simmered hamburger steaks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!