Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Some grains are truly excellent for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping increase your happiness levels. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods as well. Feeling famished can really bring you down! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood sugar which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic shrimp alfredo quesadilla recipe. You can have garlic shrimp alfredo quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla:
- Get 1/2 cup of Boiled shrimp.
- Get 1 slice of Provolone cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- Get 1 cup of Bacon bits.
- Provide 2 of Flour tortillas.
Instructions to make Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla:
- NOTE- I heat my quesadilla on a panini maker. The decorative "white sauce" is Caesar dressing. This is pictured with a side of tortilla chips and organic cilantro salsa..
- Single layer of shrimp on bottom tortilla..
- Zig zag drizzle of Alfredo sauce for the second layer..
- Distribute minced garlic evenly to add a third layer..
- Put one slice of provolone cheese to add the fourth layer..
- Cover with top tortilla..
- Spray with cooking spray before heating..
- Heat until cheese melts and the tortillas are crisp..
- Let it cool down. Eat and enjoy :).
Quesadillas have to be my favorite go-to food for lunch. They're just so easy to make! Especially when you have tortillas and cheese in the fridge, which First marinate raw shrimp in a little lime juice and chili pepper. These spicy quesadillas are filled with shrimp, onions, bell peppers, and melted Mexican cheese. Serve with cilantro and sour cream for a I did add garlic but kept everything else the same other than only using red pepper since I dislike green pepper.
If you find this Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.